A big hello to you and to February, a nice warm welcome to the New Year!
So much to look forward to this month, here’s my to-do list:
- Start my Spring of 2018 semester (and make friends this time).
- Take new headshots!
- Start back up at the gym. (Slowly, but permanently).
- Make business cards (Because you don’t look professional without them!)
- And begin processing for my new company.
Yes, that’s right, I am starting my own company! Co-owning with my two wonderful older sisters, Brittni and Chelsea (Chelsea being older by only a minute and sadly that minute means more than you think). As of now, I cannot share the name, but as soon as we file, I promise, you’ll be…one of the first(s) to know.
Overall, I am so excited! I’m 18 years old and have a plan for my future. I’d say that’s pretty rare nowadays. To feel comfortable in a life that I’m choosing. I’d say it’s almost overwhelming!
Anyway, classes at my local community college start back up this Monday and I’m super stoked! These are the courses I’m taking:
- Math 124 (Finite Math)
- Math 135 (Plane Trigonometry)
- Econ 101 (Principles of Macroeconomics)
- Econ 102ONLINE (Principles of Microeconomics)
And last but not least!
- Mus 101 (Appreciation of Music)
A reminder to myself to never forget about the music, though for the record, I’d never want to.
As far as the gym goes, I’m going to approach it one visit at a time (preferably 2-3 times a week). I would like to focus more on being active rather than the change in the mirror. I got rid of my scale. Numbers do not brew confidence, effort does. Remember that when you struggle. The harder you work, the better the pay out.
I’ll be updating as the month breaks in.
Until next time,
Be seeing you. Xx